My Boat Works
I am proud to announce the first of an exceptional series of professional High-Definition, multimedia boating lectures. The first is Boat Balance, showing how rigging and sails work together.
Boat Balance Trailer
Unlike other instructional lectures, ours are highly-polished with great visual impact, clearly showing the subject in action:
- • Based on my highly popular, practical boating lessons
- • Show, rather than tell how things work
- • Up close and beautiful on-the-water, multi-camera action shots
- • Simple, coherent and comprehensive lesson plans with many tips
- • Teach enjoyment of boating, instead of dry lectures
- • Produced by professional film team with decades of experience from documentaries to major motion pictures
- • Entirely produced with the finest HDTV equipment to highest standards
- • Available in DVD and Blu-Ray DVD, with many more formats coming soon!
When we started making this lecture and accompanying High Definition video, we called it "Standing and Running Rigging: How To Control Your Boat and Why Rigging Works." As the movie developed, we came to realize there is so much more than just rigging and hardware here and "Boat Balance" was the obvious title. The controls of a boat work beautifully together in sailing. My goal in this video is teaching what this balance is, why boats are balanced in different ways at different times, how rigging controls balance the boat and most importantly, showing how easy and fun it is to apply this knowledge in sailing.
Captain Jerr Dunlap ... Phone: 310.968.4564
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to e-mail your request.
I'm a commercial captain, available for commercial and private boat work worldwide: Sail, Power, Deliveries, Boating Vacations and Comercial Work
Marina del Rey, California (Los Angeles) ... 24-hour emergency services are available! I usually work in Southern California, regularly travel worldwide, lecture, ship products, manage and deliver boats.
Would your company, yacht club or group like a professional, stunningly beautiful, High Definition, multimedia boating lecture? Call me!